The SuperOcean series of watches was created in 1957 by Breitling Watches to function as the quintessential dive watch. The Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish Chronograph A13341C3/C893 has continued this tradition. Popular among military, professional and leisure divers, this 44mm watch comes with a stainless steel case. The dial is mariner blue in color with day and date features as well as a chronograph. The bezel is rotating and unidirectional and the hour markers and hands are luminescent. The automatic, self-winding movement is Breitling Caliber 13 and has a 42-hour power reserve. The scratch-resistant dial window is sapphire crystal and the watch is functional up to a depth of 500 meters.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.