The Breitling TransOcean Chronograph AB015112/C860 combines the classic design of the chronographs from the 1950s and 1960s with a style that is intensely contemporary. Part of the TransOcean series launched 60 years ago by Breitling Watches, the Chronograph comes with a steel case that is limited. It is characterized by a mechanical, self-winding Caliber 01 movement. The gorgeous blue dial is eminently clear and readable. It comes with snailed, finely recessed counters and also has luminous applied hour markers. The crystal sapphire is convex and has been glareproofed on both sides. With a lug strap, the Breitling TransOcean is all about style and substance.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.