Introduced at Baselworld 2019, Casio G-Shock GWR-B1000-1AJF is the new and updated watch model in the lineup of GWR-B1000 Gravitymaster. The gray and black Casio g Shock watch has a 46mm fiber-reinforced carbon Monocoque resin case that makes it lighter than the previous Gravitymastter models. The Casio G-Shock GWR-B1000-1AJF has a carbon bezel and a tough antireflective sapphire crystal that supports the watch's 200-meter waterproofness. As one of the hi-tech Casio watches, the Japanese Chronograph runs with a superior solar cell and a battery level indicator at 12 o'clock. The Casio G-Shock GWR-B1000-1AJF has a Multi-band 6 radio receptor which works together with the installed Bluetooth link function for maximum functionality. Some of the functions presented include world time in over 300 cities, phone finder function, Flight log function, daily alarm, and Super Illuminator Led light.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.