The Casio G-Shock GPW-2000-1A2JF Gravitymaster Men's Watch comes with 3-way time sync and can weather tough conditions easily. It uses standard wave reception (Multiband 6) for automatic time correction, along with GPS satellite wave reception for confirming time zone via correct positioning information, and automatic Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone (4 times in a day) for correcting time. The model boasts of tough movement (5502), hybrid mount construction, dual dial world time and is waterproof up to 20 bar. The watch can show world time in more than 300 cities and ensures easy home time / world time switching. It has an LED light and a 1-second stopwatch. The robust steel and resin case is 66mm in length, 57.1mm in width and 18.2mm in thickness. The dial has thick steel hour markers and Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock. Luminescent hands, date display at 3 o'clock and 3 small sub-dials are other features. The dial is protected by anti-reflective sapphire glass and the bezel is blue. The strap is made of carbon fiber insert.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.