Casio G-Shock GW-A1100FC-1AJF is a men's watch produced by Casio. It's part of the Sky Cockpit series, which is quite popular among pilots exposed to harsh environments. It has been enhanced with new functions. It is equipped with shock-resistant, centrifugal-gravity-resistant and vibration-resistant structure. The classic Japanese solar quartz movement and 5311 calibre is the heart of this timepiece. The polymer case is round in shape, and the case dimensions are 53.80mm in diameter and 17.30mm in thickness. The black dial and analogue display with arrow-shaped hands bring unique design. It is water-resistant up to 200m. The following features are equipped: radio controlled, compass, world time, chronograph, countdown timer, alarm, date, day, perpetual calendar.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.