The Casio G-shock Gulfmaster GWN-Q1000MCA-1BJF is a tough watch at first sight and so much more at second and third. It is made out of polymer and stainless steel and it has an impressive case of 57.3mm diameter. The black dial has glowing hands and markers covered with a luminous layer that allows the wearer to use the watch in the darkness just as easy. Its movement is powered by solar energy and can get charged from any light source. This watch has all the information you need on its dial. You can check out the current moon phase, water depth when diving, its power reserve, and measure altitude. This watch is equipped with everything those who love the outdoors might look for.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.