Casio Oceanus OCW-G1200B-1AJF is a Japan Made analog watch featuring a 46mm titanium case with a domed sapphire crystal on the front display. The futuristic Casio Ocean model has a solar quartz movement with a GPS Hybrid signal receptor that connects with GPS satellites in less than 10 seconds. Casio Oceanus OCW-G1200B-1AJF has a sporty display with blued sword-shaped hands and thick indexes which has a Neobrite cover to enhance readability in dark backgrounds. Using its solar cell, Casio OCW-G1200B-1AJF is able to present its wear with multiple functions such as 40 different time zones, full automatic calendar, and battery indicator. As a hybrid of radio-controlled Casio watches, this watch also has Airplane Mode for disabling Bluetooth, and or radio wave emissions.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.