There is just something about the Oceanus series of the Japanese watchmaker that make you completely unable to look away once you have laid eyes on a timepiece belonging to this collection. The glass is made from quality sapphire crystal and there is an anti-glare coating, the case and bezel are made from high-grade Titanium, and the watch is powered by Casio's Tough solar system. There are a number of features that will come in handy to any avid marine traveller: digital compass, stopwatch, time calibration, world time (29 cities), compatibility with time signals in Japan, China, North America, and Europe.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.