The Casio OCW-T2610F-2AJF Oceanus Classic Line Men's Watch is a stunning Neo bright model that is waterproof up to 10 bar and features a tachymeter. It boasts of radio-controlled tough movement, smart access, and can receive standard radio waves from stations in China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom and United States for automatic time correction. It has a unique solar charging system and the sophisticated design is inspired by the light and shadow play in the ocean. Brilliant Zaratsu polishing, easy world time setting, automatic accounting for daylight-saving, and 1/20 second stopwatch, are features which make the watch a collectible. The hybrid mount structure enhances the movement durability. The timepiece uses white butterfly shell for the beautiful blue dial, which has luminous hands, date display at 3 o'clock, 3 sub dials and silver indices as hour markers. The dial is protected by premium sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides. The bezel is a deeper shade of blue. The titanium case is 48.2mm by 42.8mm by 10.7mm and complemented by a titanium reckless band with three-fold clasp and slide adjustment. The watch also comes with a battery charge warning and power saving function.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.