A glance at the Casio Oceanus Manta OCW-S3000-1AJF is all you need to see that this watch is where functionality and sleek design meet. Its black dial features luminous hands & hour markers that glow in the dark, as well as three subdials and a date display window at the 3 o'clock position. It is powered by a solar quartz movement and it can be charged by being exposed to almost all light sources. When fully charged, it will work for months in complete darkness too. This model is also a chronograph and it has a perpetual calendar function. The material of the band and the case is hard coating and titanium. Its dial has a 42.7mm diameter.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.