Casio Oceanus OCW-T3000-1AJF is made of a 43.1mm titanium case which encases an original Japan solar quartz movement. Behinds its sapphire crystal, the radio-controlled Casio Oceanus has a matte black dial with luminous sword-shaped hands and thick indexes. Using the radio signal receptor, Casio Oceanus OCW-T3000-1AJF presents its wearer with high precision of time which is then enhanced by its Bluetooth link feature. As a member of chronograph Casio watches, the solar-powered watch has 1sec-24hour stopwatch function. Other functions provided by Casio Oceanus OCW-T3000-1AJF include dual time, perpetual calendar, power reserve indicator, day and date function. The Casio Oceanus watch is also an excellent diver of up to 100-meter underwater depth due to its robust titanium case and the antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.