The classic Hamilton Broadway Day Date Automatic is a classic representation of the American spirit depicted in stainless steel luster. The Hamilton H43515175 is encased in a 42mm case, with an elegant dial draped in burgundy and gold lines — and a royal blue vertical patch at 12 o' clock. The dial is enriched with Arabic numerals, silver hands, and silver minute and hour-markers, graciously dipped in luminicious boldness. The second hand is silver with a luminescent red tipped edge, and day and date windows sitting at 6 o' clock. It is wrapped in a silver stainless steel strap, with a silver fold over clasp. This Broadway watch has an H-30 caliber, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and is highly water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.