The Casio Edifice EQB-501XBR-1AJF is an elegant watch with a futuristic design. The 48.1mm stainless steel case body features a black IP bezel ring with a blue tachymetric scale. The black dial is complemented with three asymmetrical sub-dials and is adorned with several blue elements that match the engravings on the bezel. The case is flanked by two sets of pushbuttons and features a screw-down crown. The black rubber band has an interesting pattern and is secured with a pin buckle. Due to its mobile link function, the timepiece can be connected to different devices via Bluetooth. It is also compatible with the "Casio Watch +" app and can withstand up to 100 metres/330 feet of water pressure.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.