Casio Edifice EQW-T650DB-2AJF is a solar-powered analog watch with a robust stainless steel case and bracelet. The 43mm Edifice has a radio wave receiver which allows it to display the current time in major cities around the world. On its round bezel, Casio Edifice EQW-T650DB-2AJF has a tachymetric scale which works alongside the chronograph sub-dials on the blue dial to support speed racers. Using its superior solar quartz movement, the steeled watch presents its wearer with multiple accuracy functions which include weekday display, date, automatic home-time correction, and full auto-calendar. As with the most of Casio watches, Edifice EQW-T650DB-2AJF is waterproofed as well, though to a 100-meter underwater depth.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.