The stainless steel Casio Edifice EQB-800DB-1AJF features a variety of functions and a great design. The case's diameter is 49.2mm and its thickness is 13.1mm. The analogue dial is black and its bezel is dark blue. There are three subdials, a display date window, and glowing hands & markers. The watch is water-resistant up to 100m and it is powered by a solar quartz movement. The Edifice collection is one of the most famous lines of Casio watches for a reason. This model, in particular, is a chronograph and displays the local time in two time zones of your choice. It has a power reserve indicator and a perpetual calendar.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.