With a metal band made from high-grade stainless steel and ability to withstand up to 10 bars, this waterproof Casio Edifice EQB-501XD-7AJF men's watch has it all. One of the greatest advantages of the models from this series is the fact they have Casio's original Tough solar system which means they can be powered both from sunlight and fluorescent light (stores, offices, etc.). The watch has a one-push, three-fold clasp, tachymeter, inorganic glass, neo bright, mobile link function, dual time, stopwatch, battery charge warning function, full auto-calendar, and power-saving feature among other things. Wouldn't you want to have this piece in your collection?
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.