It is safe to say that Casio G-Shock GPR-B1000-1JR is a watch worthy of the wrist of any adventurous man. Equipped with vitally important, and diverse in nature features, this timepiece will help you navigate your way on a number of adventures. To begin with, it is shock and mud-resistant, and it can withstand temperatures of -20°C. You can dive up to 200 metres without worrying about damaging your watch, too. Other features include GPS navigation, point memory, digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, world time, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm, mobile link function, solar charging, auto LED backlight with afterglow, aeroplane mode, phone finder, and so much more!
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.