The Casio G-Shock GWN-Q1000A-1AJF timepiece comes packed with a number of features and functions characteristic of the G-Shock series. At your disposal, you have a neo-display, barometer, radio signal reception (Japan, China, USA, EU), solar-powered system, corrosion-resistant housing, thermometer (-10°C / +60°C), digital compass, altimeter (with pressure sensors that catch changes in air pressure, up to 10 000 metres), tide indicator, depth gauge (to minus 50 metres), world time function, stopwatch, timer, 5 daily alarms, on/off button tones, hand moving function, and smart access technology among other things. One look and you will be hooked to this watch simply because it has everything a man would need.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.