The Hamilton Jazzmaster Auto Chrono is a stroke of genius depicting rhythmic modern living augmented with Swiss movement. The watch is adorned in a 42mm silver stainless steel case and genuine shiny black leather bracelet — with a skeleton case back and a tang clasp. The deep grey beveled dial has luminous sleek silver hands, and inward indented slender hour markers and minute markers at the outer rim. The watch is adorned with an eclectic date window at 4 o' clock — further enriched by three sub-dials representing 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12-hour counters. The Jazzmaster also has an elusive silver second hand, which enriches the overall look of the watch. The Hamilton H32596781 has a powerful H-21 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 100M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.