The Hamilton Jazzmaster Automatic Day Date Men's Watch H32505141 has a blue dial with geometric hour indexes. A window indicating the date and day of the week is set at the 6 'o' clock and 12 'o' clock position respectively. A minute marker runs along the outer rim of the dial. It uses the Hamilton Calibre H-40 automatic movement and has an 80-hour power reserve. The Hamilton Jazzmaster is water resistant up to a depth of 50m. To complete the look, the dial is set in a 40mm stainless steel case with a transparent caseback with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.