"The Hamilton Jazzmaster Day Date Auto is a masterpiece of present-day artistry and intricacy enriched with Swiss movement. The watch is festooned in a 42mm silver stainless steel case engulfed in an elegant black calf-leather strap — with a skeleton case back and a tang clasp. The starry silver dial has luminescent sleek silver-toned hands, and inward indented slender hour markers and minute markers around the outer edge. It is adorned with a date window at 6 o' clock and an eclectic day window at 12 o' clock. The Hamilton H42565751 has a powerful H-40 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.