The Hamilton Jazzmaster GMT Auto is Swiss made and a classic representation of suave and sophistication, with a global theme. The watch is decked in a 42mm case, a brown cow-leather strap with grained imitation alligator, and a folding clasp — with a transparent case back and a folding clasp. The brown and grey dial with the world map motif, has luminous sleek silver hands and 24-hour markers. The Jazzmaster has an enhanced feature with a second GMT and world time zone around the outer rim — making it a unique article for globetrotters and business travelers. The watch is adorned with an elongated date window at 6 o' clock — further enriched by a sleek luminous blue second hand. The Hamilton H32605581 has a powerful ETA 2893-2 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.