The Hamilton Jazzmaster Small Second Auto is Swiss made, and has a contemporary design which is nothing short of debonair. This fierce article is encased in a 43mm stainless steel case, with a skeleton case back, deep brown crocodile-embossed leather strap, and a tang clasp. The Jazzmaster Small Second has a gleaming white dial, bold Arabic numerals at 12 o' clock, and inward indented sleek luminous gold-toned minute markers around the outer edge. The watch has a date window at 3 o' clock, and a dynamic small second sub-dial — with sleek gold-toned hands swathed in luminescence. The Hamilton H38655515 is rounded off with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, with an ETA 2895-2 caliber, and is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.