The Hamilton American Classic H38416711 is a remake of a late 1960s timepiece. The watch has a classic but sporty design that makes it an eye-catcher. The round stainless steel case has a diameter of 40mm and is presented on a high-quality black calf leather strap. The panda dial is beyond any doubt the most distinctive feature of the timepiece. It has a tachymetric scale on its outer rim and is complemented with silvery hands and indexes, as well as a date window at the 6 o'clock position. The watch is water-resistant up to 10 ATM and is driven by the H-31 movement with a 60-hour power reserve.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.