The Hamilton Jazzmaster Chronograph Stainless Steel Men's Watch H32612155 has a silver dial set in a 42mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a stainless steel bracelet. A date indication window is set at the 4 'o' clock position. The dial has three sub dials with a 1/10th of a second, 60-second and 30-minute counter. It uses the ETA Caliber 251.274 quartz movement. Arabic numerals mark the 12, 3, 6 and 9 'o' clock positions. Luminescent hour indexes and hands make the watch easy to read even in low light. The Hamilton Jazzmaster Men's watch is water resistant up to a depth of 100m.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.