The Hamilton Khaki Aviation H76535731 watch is a special edition timepiece from the Hamilton's Khaki Aviation collection. The design is meant to showcase the company's role as the Official Timekeeper of the Red Bull Air Race. The black dial and orange hands, indexes, and Arabic numerals represent the colours of Nicolas Ivanoff's race plane. The case body is crafted from stainless steel and has a diameter of 42mm and a lug width of 20mm. The back is transparent and offers a glimpse at the H-10 movement. The mechanism is water-resistant up to 50 meters/165 feet and has a power reserve of 80-hours. The final touch is added by an elegant leather strap.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.