The Hamilton Khaki Aviation Automatic is decked in sheer decadence for pure adventures, and embeds itself in a 42mm stainless steel case. It has a stunning skeleton case back engulfed by a charcoal leather strap, held on by a tang clasp. It has an elegant ivory dial with Arabic numerals at each quarter, and luminescent wide-tipped black hands. It has second and minute markers around the outer rim, and extended indexed hour markers. The Hamilton H76665725 has a date window at 3 o' clock, a powerful ETA 2824-2 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.