The Hamilton Khaki Aviation X-Wind GMT Chrono Quartz leaves a lasting appearance on its audience. This Swiss made Quartz decadence is encased in a silver 46mm stainless steel case and bracelet, with a deployment clasp — making it perfect for alfresco events. The X-Wind has a bidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel, depicting a crosswind scale at the outer rim of the black dial. The dial is embellished with silver-toned Arabic numerals, and a date window sitting at 3 o' clock. The watch's hands are wide-tipped and silver, with a silver and fiery tipped second hand and luminescent silver hour markers. It is enhanced by three sub-dials depicting 60 seconds, 12-hours and 24-hours to showcase a second time-zone. The Hamilton H77912135 has a powerful G10-962 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 100M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.