The Hamilton Khaki Field Pioneer has a subtle element of surprise once revealed, due to its chic brown leather cover and unflinching presence. This Swiss made watch has a silver matte and polished 42mm stainless steel case, extended by a deep brown calf-leather strap, and a tang clasp. The Pioneer has a pristine black dial with luminescent Arabic numerals, and minute markers around the outer rim — and a push and pull crown with a coin-edged bezel. The watch has wide-tipped silver-toned luminescent hands, and a sleek silver second hand. The Hamilton H60419533 has a powerful ETA 2801 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 100M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.