The Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT Auto is a military inspired timepiece, which represents bold navy presence — enclosed in a 42mm stainless steel case and bracelet, with a skeleton case back and a folding clasp. This Swiss genius has a silver dial, swaggering bold silver-toned Arabic numeral hour markers, GMT scale around the inner rim at 9 o' clock, 24-hour markers, and minute markers around the outer rim. The Hamilton H77615133 has symmetrical silver hands, and a white-tipped second hand - dipped in luminescence. The watch has a date window sitting at 3 o' clock, enveloped in a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, and an ETA 2893-1 caliber, which is water resistant at 200M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.