The Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Auto is a 1940s Navy inspired Swiss timepiece, which represents audacious navy presence for both men and women. It is enclosed in a 36mm stainless steel case with a transparent case back, and a silver-toned bezel. The watch is engulfed by a decadent brown cow-leather strap, a pin buckle clasp and a starry silver dial. It has swaggering bold black Arabic numeral hour markers in the inner rim, and minute markers around the outer rim. The Hamilton H78215553 is further enriched by sleek royal blue hands, and a date window sitting at 3 o' clock. The Pioneer Auto is enveloped in a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, with an H-10 caliber, which is water resistant at 100M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.