The Casio G-Shock MTG-B1000-1AJF comes with Casio's original thin analogue movement that is packed with a number of features and functions. For example, the Multi-band 6 makes it possible for the timepiece to get calibration signals from China, the United States, Germany, England, and Japan (two signals) for accurate international timekeeping. The watch has a hybrid mount construction that ensures movement durability and integrity. The Tough solar power system is so sensitive, that it can generate power from even the smallest amounts of fluorescent light. Once you get a hold of this watch, you will not want to let it go. It has your name written all over!
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.