The Casio G-Shock GW-A1100-1A3JF timepiece has everything you need for your upcoming adventure, be it trekking in the mountain or scuba diving in open waters. It is shock-resistant, and it has a Triple G Resist, which means it can withstand to centrifugal force, vibration, and shock. It has a daylight saving time function, a stopwatch, Smart Access (electronic crown switch), auto and manual reception functions, Neo-bright feature, digital compass, countdown timer, and water resistance of 20 bars among other important functions. The case has a diameter of 53.8mm, and the watch weighs 93g. The Japanese watchmaker really created a masterpiece with this piece.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.