The elegant Tudor Fastrider Chrono 42000CN is a model characterized by its sporty lines and entirely matt finish. The matte colors brushed middle case, and sandblasted details visually reinforce the technological prowess of this chronograph. The ceramic case which is 42mm in diameter has a bead-blasted finish while the bezel is engraved with a tachymetric scale. The dial is black in color and shows the date in 4.30 position. The strap is the perfect addition to the overall appearance of the model - it is black and white in color and made from leather featuring folding clasp and safety catch in black PVD-treated steel.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.