The Longines Flagship collection dates back to 1957 and the latest rendering of the line is fabulous. The timepieces are reworked to match modern trends without losing any of their appeal and elegance. The Longines Flagship L42744126 model features a 26mm round stainless steel watch case with a skeleton back. The dial is matt white and has applied indexes and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The hands are crafted from polished silver and blend in with the tones of the bracelet and case. At the heart of the timepiece sits an automatic L592 mechanism which beats at 28,000 vibrations per hour and has a power reserve of 40 hours when fully wound.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.