The Casio G-Shock GPW-2000-1AJF, as well as the whole series, was in Japan on 19 May 2017. The major new features of this advanced high-end watch are 3 WAY TIME SYNC. The Standard Wave Reception (Multiband 6): Terrestrial radio wave reception from 6 transmission stations worldwide. The automatic time corrections are available in Europe, North America, China, and of course, Japan; GPS Satellite Wave Reception: Your current time and positioning information are received from GPS satellites. Using the positioning information, your time zone is automatically confirmed. The system will determine if Daylight Savings Time is required and then automatically displays the exact time for your location; The Bluetooth: Connect to the smartphone 4 times a day and correct the time.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.