A noteworthy style is encompassed with this watch due to its elegant steel body and red coloured detailing. There are touches of gold that also complete the charming look of this timepiece. It has an automatic movement, is self-winding, and is water-resistant up to 200 m or 660 ft. The Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220R-STEEL has a black dial with gold indexes. The markers range in shape from circles to rectangles followed by a triangle at the 12 o'clock marker. The bezel is red in colour and also features silver minute markers. Also featured with this timepiece is a reserve of 70 hours.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.