Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79350-0004 is fitted with a silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet. The fixed stainless steel is showing tachymeter markings bezel. The Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal reveals the stylish analogue dial with luminescent hands and markers, black dial with silver-tone hands, dots hour markers, and minute markers around the outer rim. There is also a date display at the 6 o'clock position. Under the solid case back placed the Tudor Calibre MT5813 automatic movement with a 70-hour power reserve. Other features are the screw down crown, deployment with push-button release clasp, water-resistant at 200m and functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second, chronometer.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.