Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79830 RB-0001, part of the revered Tudor lineage features a 41mm satin finished stainless steel case. A rotatable anodised aluminium disc bezel with 24 hour graduation and a twin coloured distinction in matte blue and burgundy representing day and night respectively.
The immersive black domed dial hosts the trademark angled snowflake hands and a date window positioned at 3 O'clock. It features a transparent sapphire crystal. The steel bracelet features a leather clasp and a safety catch.
Movement is self-winding MT 5652. The water proof limit is up to 200 meters and a power reserve of 70 hours is featured.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.