The Hamilton Khaki Aviation Takeoff Air Zermatt Auto is a special edition watch, which takes inspiration from Swiss mountain rescue services to add to its daring outlook. This dynamic piece is designed to deliver cleverness in a black ion-plated stainless steel 42mm case, and a black cow-leather strap with a pin buckle clasp. The Aviation Takeoff Air Zermatt Auto has an elegant and vibrant black dial, which is elaborated with bold Arabic numerals — and a date window at 3 'o clock. The watch's luminescent hands are wide-tipped and silver-toned, with a delicate red-tipped second hand, and minute markers around the outer edge. The Hamilton H76695733 has a powerful H-10 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.