The Hamilton Khaki Aviation Flight Timer Quartz is immaculately designed to cater to the demands of zealous pilots who love bold challenges, and want to take their dreams to new heights. This Swiss made Quartz decadence is sheathed in a silver 40mm stainless steel case and bracelet, with a foldover clasp. The Flight Timer Quartz has a bidirectional rotating black stainless steel bezel with a black analog digital dial. The dial is embellished with silver-toned Arabic numeral minute markers, and a year, month and date window at 6 o' clock. The watch has luminescent skeletonized hands, with a silver and fiery-tipped second hand. It is enhanced by several digital analog functions such as a flight time recorder (up to 20 flights), ISA temperature display, countdown timer, two digital time zones, UTC time, and an alarm. The Hamilton H64554131 has a powerful ETA E20.373 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 100M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.