The Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch H77706553 is inspired by 1940s Hamilton's marine chronometers, and has a sleek look. It has a white dial, blued steel hands, 2 sub-dials, clear Arabic numerals and a date indicator at 3 o'clock. Minute numerals run around the rim of the dial. The watch comes with H-21 automatic chronograph movement and power reserve of 60 hours. The stainless steel case is of 44mm and water resistance is up to 100m. The watch features a sapphire crystal, and a brown strap made of cow leather, with a pin buckle closure and 22mm lug width.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.