The Tudor Style 12510-0013 is an outstanding men's watch with a subtle but elegant design. The stainless steel case has a diameter of 38mm and is topped with a fluted bezel. The crown features the company's logo and is located at the right side of the case body. The dial is blue and stands out from the silvery tones of the timepiece. It is adorned with applied indexes and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The hands are silver and match the stainless steel bracelet on which the watch is presented. The calibre 2824 self-winding mechanism is the beating heart of this sumptuous timepiece.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.