The Tudor Style 12710-0021 is an epitome of elegance, luxury, and perfection. The watch has a clean and stylish silver dial with applied indexes and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The case body is crafted from stainless steel and is topped with a 41mm fluted bezel. The black leather bracelet is soft to the skin and is secured in place with a safety catch and folding clasp. Powered by the self-winding calibre 2824 mechanical movement with a power reserve of 38 hours when fully wound, this timepiece can withstand up to 100 metres/330 feet of water pressure.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.