The Longines Master Collection from Swiss watchmakers Longines is a truly exceptional line that features breathtaking luxurious timepieces. The Longines Master Collection L26294516 model is among the most famous items in the collection due to its elegant and striking design. The 40mm watch case is made of stainless steel and features an integrated bracelet and transparent back. The black dial is sumptuous and has two sub-dials at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions. The painted Roman numerals are complement with minute markers on the outer rim and silver hands as well as a date window at the 6 o'clock position. The watch is powered by the self-winding L651 movement with a power reserve of 42 hours.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.