Swiss watchmaker Tudor has been making stunning timepieces since the first half of the 20th century, and the Tudor Classic 20310 is no exception from the rule. The stainless steel case body features a diamond-set bezel with a tachymetric scale and a screw-down crown. The two-tone dial has a pink-patterned outer edge and a white centre. It has three sub-dials at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and is decorated with Arabic numerals and white hands. The timepiece is presented on an elegant white rubber strap that is comfortable to the skin. It can endure up to 150 metres/500 feet of water pressure.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.