The Tudor Hydronaut 25000 is a watchmaking masterpiece. The watch is favoured by divers from all over the world as it can withstand up to 1200 metres/3930 feet of water pressure. The case body is made from stainless steel and is topped with a black ceramic bezel that features a diving scale. The black dial matches the colour of the bezel ring and is decorated with dot and stick indexes, as well as skeleton hands. The date window is situated at the 3 o'clock position while the outer edge of the dial has minute markers. The timepiece is powered by a self-winding movement and is presented on an elegant stainless steel bracelet.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.