The Hamilton Broadway Day Date Quartz is a classic representation of contrasting textures and sophisticated functionality — illustrated in stainless steel sheen. The Swiss Quartz is sheathed in a 40mm stainless steel case, with a stylish dial draped in thick and thin silver-toned lines — and a bold silver vertical patch at 12 o' clock. The dial is enriched with Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o' clock, and luminescent silver hands and indexed silver hour markers. The second hand is silver with a luminescent red tipped edge, minute markers around the outer rim, and day and date windows sitting at 3 o' clock. The Hamilton H43311915 is enfolded in a grey cow-leather strap, with a tang clasp. This article has an ETA 955.122 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.