The classic Hamilton Broadway Day Date Quartz is a representation of elegance and textural contrasts in stainless steel class. The Swiss Quartz is encased in a 40mm case, with an elegant dial swathed in sliver-toned vertical lines — and a brown vertical patch at 12 o' clock. The dial is enriched with Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o' clock, silver hands and silver indexed hour markers — dipped in luminescence. The second hand is silver with minute markers around the outer rim, and day and date windows sitting at 3 o' clock. The Hamilton H43311985 is enfolded in a green and black textured leather strap, with a tang clasp. This watch has an ETA 955.122 caliber, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal which is water resistant at 50M.
- Please note that the outer box(paper) does not include in the full set. For more information, please contact our service centre.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.