The 42 mm titanium and steel case on the Tudor Heritage Advisor 79620T-LEATHER is just one of the aspects of this timepiece that set it apart. This watch has a self-winding mechanical movement and an alarm function. At 9 o'clock, you will find an aperture with an ON/OFF indicator for the alarm. The 3 o'clock is where the power reserve for the alarm is shown on a disc. The 6 o'clock marker has a date hand and counter. The silver coloured dial, smooth steel bezel, and domed sapphire crystal tie everything together. The strap on this timepiece is a black alligator leather strap.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.